Gainesville, Florida — (February 1, 2016) – Silicon Benders is proud to announce the refined and revamped release of Sketchable 3.0 to the Windows 10 Store. Sketchable is the only premium creative application exclusive to the Windows store. It was designed and engineered with this ecosystem in mind, making it the vanguard of creative pen and touch universal applications.
Since its inception, Sketchable has pushed the boundaries of the mobile creative market, knowing that inspiration may strike at any minute. Sketchable harnesses that inspiration by taking full advantage of modern graphics hardware, making it the quickest and most responsive sketching application on the windows store market. Its feature set is complemented by the ability for users to share their work both quickly and easily over multiple social and messaging platforms while, at the same time, engendering desktop post-production with PSD file export.
Traditional fine artist and digital artist Don Seegmiller states: “Sketchable has become my primary app for quick visualization. It is extremely fast and user friendly. The additional features with the latest release make it much deeper and useful. The idea of keeping separate journals for different projects appeals to my sense of organization. An inexpensive, simple, yet powerful drawing and painting application; what more can an artist ask for.”
Sporting a modern look with monochromatic icons, the UI of Sketchable 3.0 allows size and color customization, fashioning a personalized creative extension of each individual user. Complementing its seamless UI, Sketchable 3.0 has also streamlined its already intuitive interactions by making them entirely touch and stylus driven. Further feature improvements include up to 32 layers and more blending modes than Photoshop. Sketchable 3.0 may not be an artist’s only canvas, but, the way it is built, it well could be.
Sketchable 3.0 is the result of the continued effort of Silicon Benders to honor the mantra: artistic expression without limitation.
Sketchable 3.0 also includes substantial feature additions & improvements. The Standard version is free. Upgrading to Premium is a one-time purchase of $19.99. Owners of previous versions can upgrade for $4.99.
- Modern UI
- Monochromatic Icons
- Customizable Grayscale selection for Overlays and backdrop
- Nondestructive Viewing filters
- Mirror canvas to get a different perspective on your work to judge the balance of the composition or simply to overcome handiness bias.
- X-Ray Specs - peek through the obscuring layers onto the layer being altered
- Tonal filter - Get a feel for the tonal balance of your work.
- Three texture pots
- 2 universal & one tuned for the current preset
- Color pots are now stored with the document
- Color Picker Controls
- RGB & HSV
- Full Screen Mode
- Use natural handwriting recognition to name Journals and Pages with DirectInk
- Symmetry – toggle between one or two axis and position them anywhere on the canvas.
- Masks – Choose a shape and mark off a section of the canvas that is protected from edit.
- Stencils – Snap to shapes for crisp lines and fluid curves
- Paint Bucket – Quickly fill any section of the canvas
- Layers - up to 32
- 34 Blend Modes
- Adjustable background Color
- Brush Engine Improvements
- Bitmap Tips and Textures
- import & export
- Additional Controls
- Drag & Drop - drag a file directly onto the window, drop it, and start editing
- Share direct to Facebook
Click this link to find Sketchable app in the Windows Store.