EliteBook x360, world’s thinnest business convertible, offers long battery life, collaboration and security.
Spectre x360 features 15.6” diagonal 4K display2 and discrete graphics for creators.
Sprout Pro by HP, the world’s first immersive PC, gets major hardware and software redesign to power HP’s Blended Reality 3D experiences.
Palo Alto, Calif., Jan. 3, 2017 – At CES 2017, HP Inc. today debuted exciting new PC innovations that will change the way people interact with their PCs.
“HP has been on an innovation roll over the last year and that momentum continues with major advances across our PC portfolio that create incredible customer experiences for both personal and business uses,” said Ron Coughlin, president,
Personal Systems, HP Inc. “By continuously seeking insights from customers we are changing the way we create and deliver computing experiences.”
For work, home or on the go, HP premium PCs are designed to exceed customer expectations for what they want to accomplish with their devices. New products debuting today include:
• HP EliteBook x360, the world’s thinnest business convertible1,combines HP Spectre’s powerful thin and light design, HP EliteBook Folio’s collaboration capabilities and HP Elite enterprise security and durability. It features the world’s longest battery life in a convertible 3 with up to 16 hours and 30 minutes 4. Its integrated collaboration capabilities enhance productivity and bring new life to meetings with dedicated conferencing keys, powerful audio, an optional 13.3” diagonal 4K UHD display2 with Windows Hello 5, and pen support6. As part of the HP Elite family, the world’s most secure and manageable PCs 7, the business convertible includes latest innovations such as HP Sure Start Gen38, the world’s only selfhealing BIOS now with run-time memory (SMM) protection. It also protects the office of the future with HP WorkWise9, the most advanced Smartphone App for PC Management and first to offer Tamper Protection10.
• HP Spectre x360, following the success of HP’s 13.3” diagonal model, the second generation of HP’s 15.6” diagonal x360 is the most powerful in the Spectre portfolio. A bigger battery allows for up to 12 hours and 45 minutes4 while powering a micro-edge 4K display2. This is close to the same battery life as the Full HD model launched last year. The new HP Spectre x360 features the latest Intel® Core™ processors11, high-performance NVIDIA® GeForce® 940MX graphics, adds two new front facing speakers expertly tuned by Bang & Olufsen for a great audio experience and an IR camera for Windows Hello5.
To better meet the needs of commercial customers, HP is introducing the new Sprout Pro by HP, the second generation immersive all-in-one PC. It incorporates a grounds-up redesign with a 2.2mm thick, 20-point capacitive Touch Mat display with a sharper, near 1080p projected resolution14. The advanced technologies and new features empower users in education, retail kiosk and manufacturing to create highly visual content and interactive experiences by blending the physical and digital worlds. This generation makes it easier to interact with Windows 10 Pro and streamlined software gives easy access to Sprout’s key features including faster 2D scanning and, for the first time, high-precision 3D scanning. Included is an Active Pen, allowing pressure-sensitive digital inking for annotation and design. It also now features an Intel® Core™ i7 processor11, 1TB of SSHD storage, up to 16GB of RAM, NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 960M graphics for faster 3D scanning14.
• The HP EliteBook x360 is expected to be available at the end of January 2017.
• The HP Spectre x360 15.6” is expected to be available for pre-order starting on January 3, 2017 via BestBuy.com and HP.com. It will be available for purchase late January 2017 via BestBuy.com and in U.S. Best Buy stores in February starting at $1,499. The HP Spectre x360 15.6” is expected to be available via HP.com on February 26, 2017 starting at $1,279.99.
• The Sprout Pro by HP pricing and availability for commercial consumers is expected in March 2017 in select countries.