Kiev, May 28, 2015
Pilgway Studios is glad to announce 3D-Coat 4.5 is officially released and available for download now! This particular update has taken us a while to deliver, but we made sure to include a whole LOT of new, great features to make 3D-Coat a more versatile and powerful 3D painting and digital sculpting tool.
Check out our video presentation and a short list of new features implemented in 3D-Coat 4.5 below. Owners of 3D-Coat 4 and 4.1 can upgrade for free.
Important notice! From May 28, 2015 till June 15, 2015 we offer a special launch discount of $45 (US dollars) on Full Professional and the Floating licenses. Enjoy!
Key features introduced in 4.5:
• Physically Based Rendering & Smart Materials!
• Groups for Paint Layers!
• New Symmetry modes!
• Seamless painting over multiple UV meshes!
• Bas-relief and Undercuts now have Tapering angle. Useful for 3D-printing.
• AntiBump smoothing method for sculpting! Allows achieving ideally smooth surface even on a high-frequency detailing.
Key Updates in 4.5:
• Multiple Paint Room changes, incl. Compatibility/GGX/Blinn-phong shading; HDR support for panoramas and a lot more.
• Numerous Retopo/UV/ Render Room Changes, incl. Retopo with symmetry improved; New Retopo tool – Scale implemented and a lot more.
• Multiple Sculpt Room Changes, incl. New style for Primitives UI; Constructor tool introduced; Tapering implemented and a lot more.
As always, that is just a small portion of innovations that awaits you in 3D-Coat 4.5! Follow this link to discover the complete list of features and changes introduced: 3d-coat.com/3d-coat-45/
Download 3D-Coat 4.5 here: 3d-coat.com/download/
3D-Coat is the one application that has all the tools you need to take your 3D idea from a block of digital clay all the way to a production ready, fully textured organic or hard surface model. 3D-Coat is available in English, German, French, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, Chinese and Russian languages. The official website of 3D-Coat is www.3d-coat.com
Visit 3D-Coat gallery or video channel to find out even more about the app.